Farewell to 60

It may have taken me a little over a month to lose 10 more pounds, but I did it!!

I'm finally down to 60 pounds lost!!!  This is honestly insane, and I can't fully express my emotions.

60 pounds.  Wow.  I've expressed this before to a few friends, but, when I was at 30 pounds down it was a big deal, but I didn't really see the big picture.  60 pounds proves that I have done something hard.  That I am MORE than half way to my goal.  It's kind of mind blowing to think about!  Like I said, I can't fully express the emotion.

To put it 60 pounds into perspective:


I've lost that much fat!  How gross is that!?!?

I love to see pictures that show my progress, since I see myself everyday I don't really notice it.  Last August I went to San Francisco with some good friends to see some Giants v. Braves games.  So, here's a picture showing 7 months difference:
So the left is August 2012 and the right is today, March 15, 2013. My how 20 lbs. makes a difference.

Life is great friends!  Thanks for hanging in there with me!  I've said it a million times before, but, knowing that I have such a wonderful support system is the number one motivator for me.  So thank you!  A million times over, thank you! :)

And with that...here's to 10 more.

Comments

  1. You amaze me Emily. I am so proud of you. beautiful then, beautiful now, but what makes you the most beautiful is your smile and determination. You go girlie im .rooting for you xoxo lins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, this has been such a fun thing to look at recently. I think it takes a lot of courage to a) do what you're doing and b) express it the way you have. Know that you have a lot of people wishing you well and cheering you on, more people than you can even count! Good luck, Kellie Heap

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !!! Emily ! Way to go ! You are doing a fantastic job, and 60lbs is quite an accomplishment. I have been trying to lose weight for my high school reunion this summer, and it is HARD. Good for you. Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter

First Off...Introductions