Holi Festival 2013


I have a few things that I look forward to every year, and last Saturday was one of them: The Holi Festival, in Spanish Fork. 
I love this festival so much!  For those who know me, know that I LOVE color.  I get mesmerized by it.  I also love when people are happy.  So, this festival is right up my alley, happy people running around, having a great time and throwing chalk at eachother in bright, beautiful colors.
I’ve been a few times and I just wanted to post some pictures here, it shows my weight loss progress really well.  (This is my weight loss blog after all. J)


These pics are from 2009...


These two pics are from 2010, left, and 2013, right.  I remember feeling disgusting and not pretty at all in 2010.  This year, I had confidence and I felt good the whole time.


Here's the group from this year. 
We had so much fun this year!!  I'm already excited for the next festival.

So, here's to looking forward to another great year, and another awesome Festival of Colors...and next year I'll be at my goal weight!  So, that's pretty cool to think about. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell to 60

First Off...Introductions

My Goals...NOT Resolutions