New Year, New ME!

Who is as excited for this new year as I am?!  Well, I'm excited and terrified.  For the first time in my life, I have no clue what's in store for me this year, but I can just feel change around the corner.  I like to have some control over my life, so I'd like to have one change that was inspired by me...and you guessed it, this year is going to be the year I loose ALL of my chub!  And hopefully, it will be before the summer.
I know that I came back in October all gunghoe about starting back up...but then the election happened, which ruined me! haha
So, here I am, making a resolution to take care of myself this year.  Put myself first, and take care of something that has been a burden for far too long.

My first goal: to get to 220.  (I'm not sure what I am at right now, and I just ate, so I'll weigh in tomorrow.  I know, I'm not the most responsible blogger.)

My plan: Food: Stick to my Medifast meal plans.  Plan ahead.  Don't eat out.
Exercise:  Not this month.  I need to get back on track with my calories, which means I need to get my body used to having a smaller calorie intake.

So, there you go.  I'll report back tomorrow on my current weight, and we'll get back into this whole accountability blogging business.

Short and sweet this time.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell to 60

My Goals...NOT Resolutions

First Off...Introductions