To Clarify

Are you excited for the 31 day challenge?  I sure am!

Just to clarify a few things.

One:  The Dietbet.  This isn’t the actual challenge, it’s just something to help motivate people who are focusing on weight loss during their challenge.  The whole point is to lose 4% of you initial weight.  I promise, losing 4% of your weight in 28 days isn’t hard to do!  Especially if you have the right mindset, and a game plan…which leads me to point two.

Two:  The 31 Day Challenge.  This is the main part.  It isn’t necessarily focused on weight loss though.  However, my challenge is.  If you wish to participate in the challenge just think of something you want to implement or take away…something that will help to better yourself for 2014 and the future.

Do you want to better your health?  Better yourself spiritually?  Emotionally?  Socially?

Do something about it.  Make the goals.  Participate in the challenge.  You can do anything for 31 days!

What have I challenged myself to?  For 31 days I will:
  • Not eat sugar.  Except on my birthday. J
  • Not drink soda.  I’ll allow myself one a week for a treat.  Normally, I have one diet soda a day, so this may be a little hard.
  • Stick to my diet.  I’m not going to make exceptions or substitutions.  31 days is not long at all.
  • Exercise 6 days a week.  This isn’t going to be strenuous exercise all those days, just something active, like 30 minutes on the treadmill.  I just want to get in the mindset of being active and putting time aside for it.

Some might think that I have too many goals to work on, but really, I just have to be a little more strict on something I’m already doing.

So, what are you going to challenge yourself to? 

Let me know if you need any help or tips.  You can do it though…like I’ve said, 31 days isn’t that long!

If you want to sign up for the Dietbet, here’s the link again:

And the link to the Facebook group (so constant posts about weight loss and goals don’t annoy our other Facebook friends haha):

Comments

  1. I can't believe how you have kept at this... You're amazing! I wish I could join. You probably already know, but aspartame, the artificial sweetener found in diet soda, is absolutely horrible for you, even if it doesn't directly make you gain weight. I avoid it like the plague.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell to 60

First Off...Introductions

A Letter