I need to quit emotional eating...HELP! :)

I need advice.  Tips and tricks, if you will.
As I've mentioned before, I’m an emotional eater, it’s one of the main reasons why I gained weight in the first place.
The past few weeks have been a little hard, and I've turned to food.  I've only gained about 9 pounds, and am already on the track to losing them again.
I’m just not through the rough patch, and I really want to turn to cheese fries and ice cream…but I can’t.  If I gain weight, that’ll make me unhappy, which will make me want to eat, which will make me gain…unhappy…eat…you get it.
So, what are your tips and tricks?  What do you do when you just want to turn to junk food?  How do you deal with those hard, emotional times?
I know this post will not only help me, but it will help others too, so comment on here, message or comment on Facebook, email or text me, and I’ll get them all compiled so we can help each other out.

Thanks, dearies.

Comments

  1. One thing that helps me, not only with self-control, but with general stress management and well being, is sympathetic breathing/meditation. There are some good tutorials on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy amino recovery from bodybuilding.com it's really sweet and only 10 calories. The watermelon flavor is like drinking a watermelon jolly rancher. Helps the cravings Big time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell to 60

First Off...Introductions

A Letter