.5 a day keeps the doctor away...right?

Okay, so this is a quick post.

I am frustrated!...and I shouldn't be...

At the beginning of my weight loss journey I was losing weight SO fast, like 2-3 pounds a day.  It obviously slowed down, and luckily I haven't plateaued yet.  So what's the problem?

I'm just so used seeing (or I just want to see) those 2-3 pounds a day that only seeing a 1/2 pound weight loss everyday gets frustrating.  Especially since I'm so much more strict now than I was before, I should be losing 1,000,000 pounds a day! (I obviously know that is completely unrealistic :) haha)

This is just my rant.  There is no substance to it.  It's stupid, I know.  I'm just being real.

With that, I'm going to Hawaii in a week!  I'm SUPER excited!!  (Even though I'm not to my Hawaii goal weight...stupid 1/2 pounds! haha)

Just keep swimming, I guess. :)

Comments

  1. Hey girl. You have to remember that 70 pounds ago, you had excess body fat and blood networks that your body has been able to eliminate. But also, that 70 pound loss has decreased your resting metabolic rate, because those cells don't exist anymore, so they don't need oxygen, food, etc. They're completely gone, but everything else is still working hard! That half pound a day is still so much progress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell to 60

My Goals...NOT Resolutions

First Off...Introductions