I'm an idiot

I am!  I am a major idiot!  I'm not going to delete that last post because it's a reality check for me.  After I posted it I was just looking at it and glanced to the side at my "countdown".  And, you know what?  I've come a long way!  I'm 30 pounds lighter now then I was in July of last year.  I've almost lost 20 pounds more then I have to lose.

I've done SO good!  I just need to keep remembering that.  I've almost lost SEVENTY pounds!  


I can do it!  I just have to remember that loosing 1/2 a pound a day is still loosing!  Yeah it's frustrating, but if I just stick to it, I'll make it eventually.  

Sorry friends.  I'm a roller coaster today.  Just had to count my blessings! :)

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell to 60

First Off...Introductions

Now to get fully up to date...